HIKVISION 86-inch 4K Interactive Display
NEC Projector (NP-VE304G)
3,300 ANSI lumens
– 3,500 Centre Lumens
– Resolution : 800 × 600 (SVGA)
– Effective pixels are more than 99.99%.
– The average time span for the brightness of the lamp to be reduced by half; does not refer to the warranty period for the lamp.
– This is the light output value (ANSI lumens) when [PICTURE MODE] is set to [HIGH-BRIGHT] in the menu. If any other mode
is selected as [PICTURE MODE], the light output value may drop slightly.
– Compliant with ISO2118-2012
Hikvision ColorVu Fixed Bullet Network Camera
Gigabit Mikrotik Router
The RB951G-2HnD is a wireless SOHO Gigabit AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
Locate a gigabit networking switch (a router or hub will also work) in a central location. Remember that each computer will need a network line ran to this location, so make sure that it is practically positioned. Plug an Ethernet network cable into an empty port on the back of the switch for each computer on the network, including the server. Run the cables to each system, making sure that they are run in a location that is out of the way of equipment and pedestrians. Plug the Internet modem’s Ethernet cable into the switch if you want to share that as well.
Plug an Ethernet cable into the networking port located on the back of each computer, including the server. To take advantage of the gigabit speeds, each computer will need to have a gigabit-capable networking card. You can check to what kind of card a Windows-based computer has by right-clicking on “My Computer,” clicking “Properties,” then the “Hardware” tab, followed by “Device Manager.” Under “Network Adapters” the card type will be listed. If any of the computers don’t have one of these cards, one can be purchased and easily installed by the average computer user.
Run the network configuration tool on each computer. On a Windows-based workstation, this is the Network Setup Wizard, located in the Control Panel. The configuration tool will automatically detect the network and what type of computers are on it. You will be asked questions, such as what name you want to give the network, what name each computer should have, and if you want to share files and printers in addition to an Internet connection. Once the wizard has completed, restart each computer, and the server network is complete.
Smart TVs, TVs
Technos 55″ 4k Smart Led Television (TV)
- Brand: Technos
- Screen Size: 55 Inch
- Brightness: 200±10%
- Contrast: 3000: 1
- Viewing angle: 176(H)x176(V)
- Maximum colors: 16.7M
- Response time: 6.5ms
- Sync Frequency:60HZ
- Backlight life :≥30000 hrs
- Max Audio Output Power: 2*8W
- Total number of speakers: 2
- Warranty: 18 Month
Smart TVs, TVs
Technos 43″ smart Led Television(TV) With Tempered Glass
- Brand: Technos
- Display size: 43″
- Display resolution: 1920×1080
- Display technology: LED backlight
- CPU: Dual core A53 1.2GHZ
- GPU: MALI T720*2450MHZ
- OS: Android 4.4.4
- Memory/Flash: 768MB/4GB Flash
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Connectivity: 1RFin, 2HDMI, 2 USB, 2 AV IN, 1 Headphone, 1VGA, 1PC Audio in
- Accessories: remote control/manual
Networking, Networking Cables, Networking Items
Technos cca indoor cat6 cable
- High-Performance data cable ,application structured cabling, CCTV system , Alarm system , Telecom project etc.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568B.2,ISO/IEC 11801 , ETL listed .
- 100Base-TX,100Base-T2 and 100Base-T4 standard.
- Can be used for voice, integrated service data network (ISDN).
- Long transmission distance, small transmission loss, wear resistance, resistance to pressure.