Network Components, Network Connectors, Networking, router
Gigabit Mikrotik Router
The RB951G-2HnD is a wireless SOHO Gigabit AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.SKU: n/a
Network Components, Networking
Hikvision 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- 5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps ethernet ports
- Supports ADI/ADIX
- Store-and-forward switching
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and aging
- Simple, compact body design
- Supports desktop and wall-mounting
- Plug & play, easy to use.
Computer Components, Networking Rack
Networking rack 4U
- asy Wall Mount Rack With Lock & Key. Max Loading 60 kg
- Convenient and quick wall mounting, Cable entry on Top & Bottom cover
- Welded Frame, Reliable structure, Material SPCC Quality Cold Rolled Sheet
- Front Toughened Glass Door, Turning angle of front door over 180°
- Powder coating frame RAL 7035 door RAL 7016
Computer Components, Network Components
Locate a gigabit networking switch (a router or hub will also work) in a central location. Remember that each computer will need a network line ran to this location, so make sure that it is practically positioned. Plug an Ethernet network cable into an empty port on the back of the switch for each computer on the network, including the server. Run the cables to each system, making sure that they are run in a location that is out of the way of equipment and pedestrians. Plug the Internet modem’s Ethernet cable into the switch if you want to share that as well.
Plug an Ethernet cable into the networking port located on the back of each computer, including the server. To take advantage of the gigabit speeds, each computer will need to have a gigabit-capable networking card. You can check to what kind of card a Windows-based computer has by right-clicking on “My Computer,” clicking “Properties,” then the “Hardware” tab, followed by “Device Manager.” Under “Network Adapters” the card type will be listed. If any of the computers don’t have one of these cards, one can be purchased and easily installed by the average computer user.
Run the network configuration tool on each computer. On a Windows-based workstation, this is the Network Setup Wizard, located in the Control Panel. The configuration tool will automatically detect the network and what type of computers are on it. You will be asked questions, such as what name you want to give the network, what name each computer should have, and if you want to share files and printers in addition to an Internet connection. Once the wizard has completed, restart each computer, and the server network is complete.SKU: n/a
Networking, Networking Cables, Networking Items
Technos cca indoor cat6 cable
- High-Performance data cable ,application structured cabling, CCTV system , Alarm system , Telecom project etc.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568B.2,ISO/IEC 11801 , ETL listed .
- 100Base-TX,100Base-T2 and 100Base-T4 standard.
- Can be used for voice, integrated service data network (ISDN).
- Long transmission distance, small transmission loss, wear resistance, resistance to pressure.
Totolink S505G 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Ethernet Switch
- Name TOTOLINK 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Brand TOTOLINK
- Model S505G
- Interface 5*10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Power 5V DC/1A
- LED Indicators Power, Link/Activity
- Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x